The weather in Pierce County hasn’t been able to make up its mind.
One Minute We Have Hail, And The Next We Have Blue Skies And You Can Just Feel Spring In Full Bloom.
In those breaks of sun I can suddenly see all the pollen and the build-up of grimy, mold, and moss from the colder months, and I know I have some work to do! But knowing where to start with your spring tasks can be a bit overwhelming. I feel like the list of to-dos is growing longer and longer every day.
Something I’ve learned over the years is how to break down projects into tasks. Then execute those tasks almost like a board game. Here are the 6 steps to having a beautiful spring in your PNW home. I break it into House and Yard essentials:
- Review & schedule your spring projects list
- Service HVAC
- Scheduling needed painting
- Demoss roof
- Concrete/Foundation work
- Check/clear attic and crawl space vents
- Review & pre-plan your summer project list
- Fertilize with compost
- Cut back deciduous ornamental grasses
- Prune any dead, diseased, or distorted portions of plants
Click on the image to easily have it on hand or share.